CPC provides its clients with commercial services support from project inception to project completion, with expertise across the full lifecycle of projects.
We specialise in major capital delivery schemes across the transportation and infrastructure sectors.
Our commercial practitioners have extensive experience in all forms of industry contracts and have recently assisted multiple clients with the transition to the NEC suite of contracts.
We offer agile and pragmatic commercial solutions to clients through both the initiation and implementation phases of projects whilst consistently demonstrating an ability to work and operate within extremely tight timescales, to ensure client programmes are achieved to their optimum commercial value.
Learn more and connect with one of our CPC experts
- Estimating and most Management
- Market engagement and supply chain analysis
- Packaging strategy
- Risk identification and allocation
- Contract modelling & drafting
- Route to market
- Value engineering
- Pre-contract negotiations
- Tender process and evaluation through to contract award
- Project and commercial communications
- Risk management (early warning process)
- Change management (compensation events)
- Application for payments
- Cost management and reporting
- Post contract negotiations
- Disputes avoidance and resolution
- Mediation – adjudication – arbitration
- Final account settlement
We are working in partnership with many of our clients, through delivery partner agreements and supplier frameworks including
- Network Rail (North West & Central; Southern & Eastern regions)
- Heathrow Airport
- Transport for London
- Oxfordshire County Council
- High Speed 1
- Irish Rail
- High Speed 2
- Gatwick Airport