Our land sourcing service’s primary function is to assist clients in delivering their development ambitions.
We work with all types of housing projects including affordable and intermediate rent tenures; PRS (Private Rented Sector) schemes; shared ownership schemes; mixed tenure schemes; mixed-use developments; estate regeneration projects; property development management; and homes for outright sale (private for sale).
In the first six months of 2023, we brought over 100 land opportunities to our clients.
Learn more and connect with one of our CPC experts
- Sourcing land
- Sourcing exit strategies/partners
- Feasibility studies
- Financial & viability appraisals
- Estimating and value engineering
- Contract negotiation
- Planning liaison
- Developer / Housing Association facilitation
We tailor our services for housing associations and private developers.
Services for Housing Associations:
- Source land, package deals and Section 106 opportunities;
- Undertake initial due diligence on the scheme.
- Provide an initial constraints plan and planning advice.
- Provide a ready-made project consultant team (if required);
- Provide value for money advice.
- Undertake initial cost estimate to construct the scheme.
- Prepare financial appraisals and undertake viability work.
Services for land owners / developers
- Determining the best value unit and tenure mix for a development
- Offer independent advice as an industry expert
- Site Appraisal and Financial Viability
- Liaison with Local Authority Housing strategy teams as required
- Can secure a Housing Association partner to assist in promotion of land through the planning system
- Enable you to achieve the best offer for your land
- Identify and source potential Housing Association partners
- Undertake negotiations on your behalf with our Housing Association partners, facilitating a smooth and easy sale.
- Prepare a brief to help inform best scheme design
- Facilitate contract negotiations