With rising energy costs, ongoing staffing issues and increasing levels of backlog maintenance, the need for investment into improved healthcare facilities is more vital than ever.
CPC is able to lead on all elements of a healthcare project’s lifecycle, from defining the need, justifying the investment, delivery of the capital project and all services through to post occupancy evaluations.
We have experience across all project and programme typologies so whether you need to understand the commercial viability of your projects, secure the necessary investment, manage the delivery of refurbishments and new facilities or develop the governance and structure to manage your capital plans, we can assist in the transformation and enhancement of your estates.
We have extensive experience in providing PMO and project management support to health sector clients, helping them realise their capital plans and transform their community services in a sustainable way.
Learn more and connect with one of our CPC experts
- Project & programme management (capital projects)
- Commercial and cost management
- Infrastructure upgrade and maintenance planning
- PMO services
- Business case development – including the Capital Investment Manual and
- Five Case Model (Green Book)
- Lean reviews
- Project & programme management (change projects)
- Management of cost improvement programmes (CIPs)
- Management of CQC action plans
- Development of integrated Health and Social care models and change implementation
We are working with clinical commissioning groups, NHS Trusts, medical research centres, registered providers of social care and community healthcare providers, to develop bespoke solutions at the highest quality, which are delivering the right outcomes and improved patient care.
We are an approved supplier for NHS Shared Business Services’ Healthcare Planning, Construction Consultancy and Ancillary Services framework (2023-2027). NHS SBS is one of the largest supplier of consultancy services in the NHS and wider public sector: https://www.sbs.nhs.uk/fas-construction-consultancy-servicesGet in touch