CPC was awarded Small and Medium Enterprise of the Year at the Association for Project Management Awards last night.
CPC was recognised for its progress in 2023 in a variety of areas including:
- Creating successful project environments regardless of size or complexity;
- Ensuring project management best practice is achieved with robust and varied learning & development programmes;
- Building a diverse and sustainable workforce through clear and transparent career paths and recruitment targets;
- Harnessing an innovation and knowledge transfer culture;
- Establishing and maintaining successful stakeholder relationships to effectively manage project and cultural change;
- Embedding the ‘CPC Way’ with processes and toolkits for consistency and assurance in project delivery;
- Effective leadership;
- Understanding and advising clients around efficiently building sustainability into project delivery.
Steve Mole said “I am so proud of our achievements in 2023. Our success in winning APM’s SME of the Year award, tops off a fantastic year for CPC. We have been delivering projects for over 33 years and committed to supporting our industry to be the best and leaving a lasting legacy in project delivery”.