CPC achieves Corporate Accreditation from APM
The Association for Project Management (APM) has accredited CPC Project Services to its Corporate scheme for ‘Project and Programme Management and Management Consulting’ professional services.
APM is the UK’s chartered body for the project management profession. To date, CPC is one of only 60 organisations to be awarded APM Corporate Accreditation which recognises CPC’s commitment to the project management industry through the quality of its internal professional development & knowledge of the disciplines of project, programme and portfolio management.
CPC completed an application and assessment which looked for evidence of its commitment to the APM’s FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism:
1. Breadth – APM Body of Knowledge;.
2. Depth – APM Competence Framework;
3. Achievement – APM qualifications aligned with the International Project Management Association’s ‘IPMA Four Level Certification Program’;
4. Commitment – Continuing Professional Development;
5. Accountability – APM Code of Professional Conduct;
Siobhan Delany, CPC Partner, HR said “Gaining APM Corporate Accreditation assists us in demonstrating our commitment not only to our people & clients but also to the Project Management industry as a whole. It is only through the investment and support in our people, helping them to be the best they can be, can we truly accomplish our vision to be recognised as the best independent Programme and Project Management Consultancy in the UK”