Lean Business Improvement
Our Lean business improvement services can help you to innovate, maximise value and minimise waste.
For us, Lean thinking is all about helping you to focus on the right activities, in the right place, at the right time and in the right quantities – and to minimise non-value adding work. We believe that Lean is much more than just a set of tools, it is a philosophy of work that will help you maximise flexibility, transform your business and embrace continuous improvement.
As trusted advisors, we work in close partnership with our clients and can enable you to make effective decisions over finite resources and align your services with your customer and communities’ needs. We take pains to transfer our skills and knowledge to you, so your improvement process becomes fully sustainable, whether you are responsible for large-scale transformation projects or a single service review.
We have demonstrated multi-million pound savings for NHS trusts and local authorities and through our Lean services.
Lean Business Improvement Services
Our expertise in lean business improvement includes:
- Business analysis
- Business process re-engineering
- Change management
- DSDM agile and scrum
- Polarity management
- Six sigma
- Systems thinking.
We have delivered performance improvements and significant cost savings for our clients including:
- £1.9m for The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- £1.1m for Manchester City Council
- £350k for County Durham PCT & Durham County Council
- Improved customer experience for Coventry City Council, Copeland and Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
- 25% reduction in maintenance and manufacturing processes for Trinity House
- 15% productivity improvements for County Durham PCT and Durham County Council