The UK public health sector continues to face enormous challenges as patient demand and expectation increases whilst significant budgetary pressures remain. CPC has extensive experience of working in partnership with healthcare providers to deliver the services and facilities that are needed to meet these demands through a powerful range of project and consulting services.
Whether you need to understand the commercial viability of your projects, secure the necessary investment, manage the delivery of new facilities or build the governance and structure to manage your capital plans – we can help you to transform your health and social care provision.
We are providing PMO and project management support to health estates to help them realise their capital plans and transform their community services in a sustainable way.
- Project & programme management (capital projects)
- PMO services
- Business case development – including the Capital Investment Manual and Five Case Model (Green Book)
- Lean reviews
- Project & programme management (change projects), including:
- Development of CQUINS to maximise trust income
- Management of cost improvement programmes (CIPs)
- Management of CQC action plans
- Integrated health and social care modelling
- Development management
- Commercial and cost management
We are working with clinical commissioning groups, NHS trusts, medical research centres, registered providers of social care and community healthcare providers, to develop bespoke solutions at the highest quality, which are delivering the right outcomes and improved patient care.