The need for effective healthcare facilities is more vital than ever, as we seek to recover from the pandemic and its impacts. These can range from building or refurbishing new health and social care facilities to providing state of the art environments that could lead to breakthroughs in medical research.
Whether you need to understand the commercial viability of your projects, secure the necessary investment, manage the delivery of new facilities or build the governance and structure to manage your capital plans – we can help you to transform your health-based infrastructure.
We are providing PMO and project management support to health estates to help them realise their capital plans and transform their community services in a sustainable way.
- Project & programme management (capital projects)
- Commercial and cost management
- Infrastructure upgrade and maintenance planning
- PMO services
- Business case development – including the Capital Investment Manual and Five Case Model (Green Book)
- Lean reviews
- Project & programme management (change projects)
- Management of cost improvement programmes (CIPs)
- Management of CQC action plans
- Development of integrated Health and Social care models and change implementation
We are working with clinical commissioning groups, NHS trusts, medical research centres, registered providers of social care and community healthcare providers, to develop bespoke solutions at the highest quality, which are delivering the right outcomes and improved patient care.