Bank Station Capacity Upgrade
London Underground (LU) is investing over £600m in its fourth busiest station, Bank, to increase capacity and meet future passenger demand. The project, due for completion in 2022, includes new platforms, a new ticket hall, new platform and interchange tunnels and step free access. In addition there will be a commercial office and retail development above the station.
- Project management to support the design, planning, procurement, governance, and delivery stages of the development.
- Planning & programme management
- Post-contract commercial management
- Claims management & resolution
- Project sponsor & strategic advice
CPC developed the overall programme and managed the tender development and evaluation process based on the Innovative Contractor Engagement (ICE) model. Our collaborative approach was outcome focused and contributed to an improvement in the baseline benefits to cost ratio of 2.1. Our team also supported the client to gain planning permission in June 2014, for an £80 million Over Site Development (OSD) retail and office building.