Senior Quantity Surveyor (Housing) – Stoke & Manchester
Residential & Extra Care
Our projects values range from 800k refurbishment projects to £60m Extra care PFI projects and are in the affordable housing, private residential, and care and extra care sectors.
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors to join our Manchester, Stoke-on-Trent and Leeds based offices but will be willing to travel. The successful candidates will have experience of the following:
• AMRICS qualified would be ideal
• Experienced in all aspects of Quantity Surveying – ability to work alone or within a team
• Pre and Post Contract Administration duties as both Traditional QS and Employer’s Agent.
• Knowledge of various forms of procurement contracts
• Feasibility and Cost Planning, Measurement, Contract Administration
• Residential Sector experience would be beneficial
• Private and Affordable Housing
• Extra Care and Care experience would be beneficial
• New Build and Refurbishment project experience – residential, mixed use
• Degree in quantity surveying or commercial management or equivalent qualification
If you fit most of the criteria above, please apply now.