Senior Project Manager (Highway infrastructure) – London
Transport & Infrastructure
CPC Project Services LLP is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Project Manager with experience of delivery highway infrastructure projects. This is a full time role, but we could potentially consider contractors looking for a long term assignment.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of delivery major highway infrastructure projects,
- Demonstrable experience of delivering highway essential capacity upgrade projects would be desirable,
- Demonstrable experience of delivering major highway improvement schemes would be desirable – road widening, reconfiguration, and traffic signal upgrades etc, resurfacing etc,
- Project management experience within the consultancy sector would be desirable,
- Relevant project management qualifications,
- In addition to the actually delivery of highway schemes, procurement experience would be beneficial but not a requirement,
- NEC3 type contract knowledge would be beneficial.
Central London based. CPC’s operates an agile working policy.