Senior Project Control Specialist – London
Transport & Infrastructure
As an established Project and Programme Management consultancy, CPC Project Services LLP is looking to grow its PMO capability within the transport and infrastructure sector. With this in mind, we’re looking to bring on board an experienced Project control specialist at either project director or associate partner level.
In order to be considered for this role, you’ll need to have extensive experience as a PMO specialist ideally in the transport and infrastructure sector with experience in planning as the base capability.
Ideal skills in the following areas:
- Project control,
- Baseline management,
- Cost management,
- Performance measuring & reporting,
- Change control & risk opportunity management,
- Data assurance & quality audit,
- Contractual assurance & compliance,
- Transformational change (ideally in Project management office),
- Programme integration on major infrastructure programmes,
Further useful experience:
- Developing PMO functions / organisations,
- Improving the maturity of existing PMO functions,
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside the associate partners and partners within CPC Project Services LLP not only with the delivery of existing projects, but also to help win new commissions.