Senior Building Surveyor
CPC is an independent project and cost management consultancy, providing the best technical expertise in delivering infrastructure, property and transformational change projects that are improving people’s lives both at work and at home.
Our people are dedicated to meeting our clients’ needs, unified by a core set of values and behaviours that bring the right knowledge, experience and a fresh approach to unlocking every project’s full potential.
Levels considered: Senior Building Surveyor, Project Director
Type of employment: Permanent
This is a great opportunity to join our expanding Property & Construction division, carrying out professional services for respected ‘blue chip’ clients.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Experience working as a Building Surveyor (essential)
- Experience working in a project management capacity
- Competent at undertaking condition surveys (essential)
- BSc in Building Surveying (or another related Degree)
- RICS or CIOB chartership, or working towards (desirable)
- Experience working within the Health, Education and/or Commercial sectors
- Good client facing ability
- Strong communicator
CPC – Big enough to deliver but small enough to care
In addition to a competitive salary, CPC Project Services LLP provides comprehensive benefits including private pension, private healthcare, holidays, assistance with private professional membership subscriptions, training and development, personal performance based bonus and annual salary review.
We recognise and value the diversity of our people and are committed to developing working practices which will allow every person to contribute to our business and achieve their career aspirations.
CPC recognized as the 8th largest project management consultancy in the UK and the highest ranked SME consultancy*
*Building Magazine’s Top 150 Consultants Survey, 2021