Risk Manager (Transport & Infrastructure) – Remote working
Transport & Infrastructure
CPC Project Services LLP is currently recruiting for an experienced Risk manager to work on a major UK based highways programme.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Major programme risk management experience essential,
- Experience with NEC form of contract essential,
- Experience on highways projects would be preferred,
- Experience managing schedule risk is desirable,
- In addition to risk management, you must be able to set up and manage project/programme KPIs. (In other words the role may include an element of project controls.),
- Able to work independently and prioritise effectively,
- A good influencer, able to get things done in a public sector organisation,
- Very professional, a good ambassador for CPC, capable of interacting effectively with senior clients and stakeholders.
Remote working for the foreseeable future, probably for the duration of the programme.
The role will be inside IR35. It can either be within our fixed term contracts setup or join as a permanent employee.
Start – ASAP
The actual project runs until 2024.