Project Quantity Surveyor (Higher Education & Health) – London & Oxford (Hybrid working)
CPC Project Services LLP is currently recruiting for an experienced Project quantity surveyor to join our property and construction division. This is a great opportunity to join our higher education and healthcare team, working with some of the most prestigious education and healthcare institutions in the UK. There will also be the opportunity to get involved with projects in the wider property and construction team for London and South-East.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Relevant degree and or equivalent qualification in quantity surveyor and or cost management is desired,
- Experience of procurement and cost planning is desired,
- Chartered surveyor or have aspirations of becoming chartered,
- Consultancy sector experience is desired,
- Experience of working on higher education and healthcare projects is desired,
- Able to independently handle client interactions – potentially be based with a higher education client in central London for 3 days a week for the first 9 months.
In addition to basic salary, we provide full comprehensive benefits including support with training and development as well as personal performance-based bonus.