Project Manager (Transport advisory) – London / Milton Keynes (Hybrid working)
Transport advisory / Strategic Change
The CPC Transport Advisory team is on the lookout for talented project professionals looking for the next step in their consultancy and project management careers.
We are recruiting across several project management / consultancy roles to join our growing team. You’ll be leading or assisting in the delivery of business change projects and programmes across the rail sector. There are a range of exciting projects and programmes to work on, delivering cutting-edge technologies, industry-defining strategies, and business change activities.
Office location – London or Milton Keynes (2-3 days a week in the office)
Rail sector experience (Network Rail, DfT or ORR)
Project management experience across non-infrastructure projects (e.g. technology and business change, innovation, research and development, strategy, advisory services, performance improvement).
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience of successfully planning and delivering projects and/or programmes within the rail sector
- Experience of successfully identifying, managing and mitigating risks
- A good understanding and experience of deploying project and change management methodologies as appropriate
- Knowledge and experience of accurate project financial management
- Knowledge and experience of project stakeholder management
- Knowledge of project commercial & procurement activities
- Degree qualified (or similar)