Senior project manager Technology & Change (Transportation) – London (remote)
Transport & Infrastructure
To be considered for this role, it is critical that you have experience of delivering technology and change projects for Network rail, either directly or as a consultant.
CPC Project Services LLP is currently recruiting for a Senior project managers with experience of delivering technology and change projects in the rail / digital rail sector.
The role is to be based in London in the long run, though you will be working remotely now and for the upcoming months.
Relevant tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading complex technology and / or change projects through whole life cycle,
- Developing and implementing a management plan for the project life cycle,
- Managing the risks, Issues and changes on the project,
- Monitoring progress, managing budget and driving efficiency,
- Co-ordinating/interfacing with others involved in the wider project,
- Project and stakeholder communications.
Critical skills and experience:
- Previous experience of Project Management in the Network Rail space – either directly or as a PM consultant on Network rail change projects,
- Knowledge / experience of PACE & MSP4NR,
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills,
- Lead on the production of reports and presentations,
- Proven track record within supplier management and commercial acumen.
Desired skills and experience:
- Broad relevant experience in Programme and Project Management,
- Qualified and / or on track to obtain suitable qualification in profession (degree and / or professional qualified to the suited Chartered Body e.g. APM ChPP),
- Problem-solving expertise, with the ability to draw on and apply lessons learned,
- Strong personal qualities demonstrable through their daily actions and engagement,
- Strong relationship management with client peers,
- High quality output for the programme and/or project s/he is responsible for,
- Some capability in networking and ability to generate new business will be beneficial.