Project Manager (Rail infrastructure) – London
Transport & Infrastructure
CPC Project Services LLP is currently recruiting multiple experienced Project managers with a passion for rail and the delivery of projects within the rail and rail infrastructure sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving team where you’ll be working on major infrastructure projects with structured support when it comes to training and development.
This is a great opportunity to be involved with rail as well as rail services oriented projects covering:
- London overground rail,
- London trams,
- London light rail,
- London ferry services & infrastructure,
- London cable car link crossing,
- Cycle hire related schemes.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Project management experience with a consultancy would be beneficial
- Project management experience within the rail (overground / undergrond) or on the relevant infrastructure schemes listed,
- Experience of working on LU, TfL and and or network rail oriented projects. Alternatively, highway as well as flood defences project experience would also be beneficial,
- Experience of reporting, governance and project controls on major infrastructure projects would be beneficial,
- Contract administration experience and or knowledge of NEC contracts would be beneficial,
- Proactive, hands-on, solution focussed, client oriented and results driven.
- Relevant project management qualifications,
- Experience of working on projects involving various stakeholders
Who are CPC?
We’re a friendly, professional and supportive Consultancy, proudly delivering projects that make a difference to the way people live and work. Our Company values are at the heart of what we do, how we perform and how we deliver an exceptional service for our clients. We understand that little extras are always nice to receive so we offer an attractive benefits package, including family medical insurance, a contributory private pension and a bonus based on your personal performance. We recognise and value the diversity of our people and are committed to developing working practices which will allow every person to contribute to our business and achieve their career aspirations.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.