Project Manager (Affordable Housing) – London
Due to continued growth within our property and construction team (Residential & affordable housing), we’re currently recruiting for a Project Manager to lead and assist on the delivery of projects in London and South East. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic project management consultancy and work within a growing team.
Please note. In order to be considered, you must have experience as a project manager delivering residential / affordable housing projects.
- Demonstrable experience delivering affordable housing / residential projects,
- Experience of delivering residential projects to handover,
- Able to chair and minute complex Site Meetings,
- Demonstrable experience acting as an employer’s agent running affordable housing / residential projects,
- Good understanding of constructions systems, processes and technologies,
- Good understanding of JCT & D&B contract and contract documentation,
- Good understanding of valuation and interim payment processes.
- Confident, proactive, client facing,
- Demonstrable commercial acumen,
- Problem solving collaborative approach,
- Resilient and assertive,
- Proven track record effectively managing diverse range of project stakeholders,
- Highly numerate, good written skills,
- Good knowledge of construction detailing,
- Able to develop and grow long term client relationships.
This is an immediate requirement, so there is the possibility for an immediate start.