Planning Manager (Transport & Infrastructure) – London
Transport & Infrastructure
CPC Project Services LLP is currently recruiting for multiple Planner, senior planner and planning management positions. All roles are in the rail and underground rail infrastructure space, encompassing heavy civils, tunnelling, rail line extensions, railway control systems as well as fleet system management.
These roles will involve supporting the project management unit’s planning function by providing direction, leadership, guidance and management of the imbedded planning resources. The role will involve working alongside the team with the preparation of budget loaded report programmes / schedules for the purpose of coordinating works with contractors and third parties. The role will also require updating programme data as well as assisting with the analysis and interpretation of all reports.
These opportunities are within IR35. We are open to considering both permanent as well as contract / FTC candidates.
Remote working for the foreseeable future.
Critical skills and experience:
- Experience working on heavy civils / tunnelling projects within the rail / rail infrastructure environment,
- Forensic planning experience in claims would be very beneficial,
- Strong knowledge Health, safety and environmental requirements (CDM),
- Experience working on heavy civils / development of railway control systems schedules including signal and train control systems,
- Experience in evaluating compensation events – analysing extensions of time,
- Experience working on heavy civils / fleet systems – passenger information systems, LED lighting, CCTV etc,
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6 is essential
- Expertise in Acumen Fuse and PRA would be very beneficial
Given the number of applications, please only submit your CV if you have experience in the above relevant areas.