Graduate Quantity Surveyor (Property & Construction) – Stoke-on-Trent
Property and construction
Due to continued growth within our property and construction team, we’re currently recruiting for our Stoke office for either a Graduate Quantity surveyor or an experienced Assistant Quantity surveyor to assist with the delivery of projects within our housing, care and extra care, and higher education.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic project management consultancy and work within a growing team. You will join a growing team of surveyors, providing all Cost Management services, and a great opportunity for a like minded individual.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Advise on costs involved in building projects
- Evaluation of costs and advise on alternative proposals
- Advise on contract arrangements and conditions under which building will be constructed
- Evaluation of tenders and reporting thereon
- Provide advice on implications of different construction methods, materials etc
- Prepare bills of quantities
- Preparation of final accounts
Experience and Skills Required:
To be successful as the Graduate Quantity Surveyor will have a relevant degree and have some experience or knowledge of the building and construction industry.