Fleet Project Manager – London & South East
Transport - Rail
We are looking for a Fleet Project Manager to join our growing Overground Rail team.
You will be responsible for:
- The management of delivery programme of new trains,
- Execution of the project in line with project governance and organisational requirements,
- Liaising with multiple parties, including Train Operator, train manufacturer and infrastructure provider to ensure effective delivery,
- Ensuring readiness for introduction of fleet, working with engineering, operations and performance teams within an operator,
- Monitoring and improving performance of units pre and post introduction,
- Reporting on progress to senior management.
You are likely to have:
- Proven Project Management delivery of projects in the rail industry,
- Understanding of rolling stock projects – will have delivered rolling stock projects (retrofit, upgrade, new fleet introduction) (ideal),
- Understanding of the rail operations environment – will have worked with a Train Operating Company (ideal),
- Strong stakeholder management,
- A recognised Project Management Qualification e.g. APMP.