Engineering Project Manager (Transport & Infrastructure) – London
Transport & Infrastructure
CPC Project Services LLP is currently recruiting for a Project Manager who is passionate about rail and the delivery of projects within the rail infrastructure sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving team where you’ll be working on major infrastructure projects with structured support when it comes to training and development. Ideally the role calls for an engineer with Project management experience, given the nature of projects.
This is the ideal opportunity for either an experienced APM or an APM looking to take the next step up.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- An engineer with project management experience,
- Project management experience within the rail and rail infrastructure sector is crucial,
- Experience of working on LU, TfL and or Network rail oriented projects would be very desirable,
- Fire engineering experience / knowledge would be advantageous,
- Proactive, hands-on, solution focussed, client oriented and results driven.
The role will have you responsible for the fire integration for several stations within a major rail programme.
Remote working for the foreseeable, though the ability to undertake some site visits in central London will be very beneficial. Once offices are occupied again, the role is to be based in East London. The CPC head office is based in St Paul’s, EC2V.