Commercial Manager (Rail infrastructure) – London
Transport & Infrastructure
CPC Project Services LLP is recruiting for experienced cost/commercial managers to get involved with mainly post contract related work on our transport and infrastructure projects (overground and underground rail). Cost control experience is a requirement, and having any procurement related experience is also desired. NEC contract experience is desired.
Client / consultancy side experience is desired.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Quantity surveying / commercial management related qualifications,
- Experience of working as a consultant or within a consultancy,
- Experience of NEC type contracts,
- Experience of supporting cost management activities including monthly reporting, maintaining control of cash flow as well forecast of supported project,
- Experience as a commercial manager on TfL/Transport for London/LU/London underground/network rail projects is highly desired,
- Experience as a commercial manager within a rail/rail infrastructure environment is highly desired.
- Procurement experience is beneficial