Business case consultant – South West England & Wales (remote working)
CPC Project Services LLP is recruiting for an experienced consultant to primarily focus on delivering business cases.
Despite a lot of work being in South West England and Wales, the experienced consultant can be based anywhere in the UK as most of the work can be delivered remotely.
In this role, you will need to think strategically, interacting with senior clients to communicate technical concepts in a compelling and accessible way. It is critical that you are experienced in the delivery of HM treasury business cases, including the ‘Better business case’ format. You will have a strong track record of working with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver tangible outcomes. The experienced consultant will need to have demonstrable experience of delivering business cases for:
- local government (new schools and service redesigns)
- central government,
- health (health and wellbeing campuses, new clinical facilities, as well as new primary care facilities.
Additional skills and experience:
- Experience of using HM treasury green book and business cases standards,
- Better business cases accreditation,
- APM/MSP qualifications will be beneficial,
- Security clearance will be beneficial but not a pre-requisite,
- Strong analytical skills, with experience of using MS Excel and or other modelling tools,
- Experience of working within a consultancy will be beneficial.