Associate Partner (Health & Education) – Oxford
Property & Construction
We are looking for an accomplished individual to manage and grow our Higher Education team. You will have responsibility to:
• Further expand our services in this market,
• Lead, manage and co-ordinate our the team to ensure that all our services are delivered in accordance with CPC’s high standards,
• Develop and maintain business relationships with existing and new clients.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Good understanding of the business benefits and commercial realities from both the Company and the Clients perspective,
- Successful track record of delivering work and securing business,
- Experience of delivering projects in the higher education sector (Universities, Colleges, Student accommodation)
- Experience of full project life cycle,
- Thorough understanding of NEC contract,
- Experience of growing and leading teams,
- Consultancy/client side experience,
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional body (eg. CIOB, APM, RICS).