Project Quantity Surveyors (Housing) – Stoke & Manchester
Property & Construction
We are currently recruiting Project Quantity Surveyors to join our teams based in Manchester, Stoke-on- Trent based team.
In addition to the enjoyment of being part of team working on interesting projects for high profile clients, we offer career advancement and the chance to work with ambitions, client focused and motivated individuals.
Relevant skills and experience:
• All aspects of Quantity Surveying duties and responsibilities particularly pre-contract cost planning,
• Previous experience as an Employer’s Agent would be beneficial,
• Affordable housing project experience would be beneficial,
• Extra care and care,
• New build and refurbishment project experience would be beneficial,
• Based in Manchester office but willing to be involved with Projects all over the country