Assistant Project Manager (Transport advisory) – London / Milton Keynes (Hybrid working)
Transport advisory / Strategic Change
The CPC Transport Advisory team is on the lookout for talented project professionals looking for the next step in their consultancy and project management careers.
We are recruiting across several project management / consultancy roles to join our growing team. You’ll be leading or assisting in the delivery of business change projects and programmes across the rail sector. There are a range of exciting projects and programmes to work on, delivering cutting-edge technologies, industry-defining strategies, and business change activities.
Office location – London or Milton Keynes (2-3 days a week in the office)
Rail sector experience (Network Rail, DfT or ORR )
Project management experience across non-infrastructure projects (e.g. technology and business change, innovation, research and development, strategy, advisory services, performance improvement).
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience of managing defined projects or assisting across wider projects and programmes within the rail sector
- Knowledge of project risk management processes and techniques, escalating where necessary
- Knowledge of project financial management
- Evidence of project administration e.g. creation and upkeep of governance documents, meeting minutes, action tracking
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and good IT skills