Assistant Project Manager (Rail) – London
Transport & Infrastructure
CPC Project Services LLP is currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager who is passionate about rail and the delivery of projects within the rail infrastructure sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving team where you’ll be working on major infrastructure projects with structured support when it comes to training and development.
A project management opportunity with CPC Project Services LLP allows you to be exposed to all aspects of project management, with major emphasis on multiple stakeholder management, project delivery as well as cost and program controls.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role within a consultancy environment
- Experience in partnering as alliances with other consultancies, especially within the rail sector
- Experience of being involved with rail related projects – London Underground, DfT, Rail operators, Trams as well as overground rail
- Excellent at client liaison and relationship building across all project stakeholders
- Engineering background (Civil bias ideally)
- Experience of being involved with project handover would be very beneficial
- Asset management experience would be very beneficial