Assistant Project Manager (Renewable Energy) – Dublin, Ireland
Power generation & utilities
CPC Project Services LLP is recruiting for an Assistant project manager to join the team, and play a key role in the transition to low carbon energy future.
You will be working within a team responsible for the new 400 kV, 220 kV and 100 kV station and circuit projects as well as upgrade and refurbishment projects on the existing network.
The role will be based in the office max 3 days a week. 2-3 day working remotely is possible (no requirement to be in the office 5 days a week).
- Conduct background research, data collection and benchmarking,
- Support with the improvement of processes,
- Produce project and gateway approval documents to support relevant approval processes,
- Monitor and document project progress and other performance indicators,
- Track and document changes as part of the organisational change control processes,
- Prepare written project communication materials,
- Prepare formal project progress and other reports including monthly reports,
- Liaise with the client, contractors, designers and project Stakeholders,
- Attend meetings and drafting minutes,
- Support financial and budget reporting,
- Contribute to updating project plans with the relevant Project Planners,
- Update and tracking of project risk and issues registers,
- Prepare presentation materials for project updates
Relevant skills and experience:
- Engineering oriented degree and or equivalent qualifications,
- Relevant project management qualifications is desired,
- Full time working experience or placement experience within the utilities, power networks or even rail infrastructure sectors is highly desired,
- Multiple stakeholder management experience is highly desired,
- Attention to detail,
- Be based in Dublin or within commuting distance of Dublin, Ireland.