Why join us?
“We’re ambitious, and our people are passionate about striving to be the best and achieve our vision: to be recognised as the best independent programme and project management consultancy in the UK”
Steve Mole, Managing Partner
- We enjoy a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture and the opportunity to play a vital role on an exciting range of projects for our Clients across a broad range of sectors.
Focus on your Career
- A friendly, supportive environment to help you succeed in your career. We are dedicated to promoting internally into senior positions.
Learning & Development
- By using a structured approach via six-monthly reviews, as well as coaching you on a regular, informal basis, we’re able to offer a valuable forum to exchange feedback, monitor your progress, define your development needs and set your career goals.
Diverse and Inclusive
- We recognise and value the diversity of our people and are committed to developing working practices which will allow every employee to contribute his or her best, regardless of race, sex, marital status, religion or belief, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or any other irrelevant factor.
What we do & why we do it
- We help and support our Clients to fulfil their ambitions. We do this because we enjoy being part of a successful and driven team that improves life for everyone, from enhancing reliability on the railway, building new affordable homes to ensuring our Clients can secure the funding to build new schools.
We have fun too!
- We enjoy regular social events and supporting our corporate charity by taking part in various activities. (This includes eating cake!)
Our company values are at the heart what we do, how we perform and how we deliver an exceptional service for our clients.
- We understand that little extras are always nice to receive so we offer an attractive benefits package, including family medical insurance, a contributory private pension and a bonus based on your personal performance.