Bringing 2013 to a Close31 December 2013
2013 proved to be another progressive and exciting year for CPC. In the past 12 months our business has seen some exciting developments, including:
- We appointed 32 new permanent staff
- We acquired Anser Project Managers
- We secured five new frameworks, including NHS Scotland (Lead advisor and project services), Network Rail , Rail Safety and Standards Board and Taylor Wimpey
- We won business with 20 new clients across our three divisions: Property and Construction, Transport and Infrastructure and Business Consulting
- We won the Joint Delivery Partner commission with London Underground as lead consultant of a consortium comprising CH2M Hill, EC Harris, Initiate Consulting and Mace
- We were ranked the 4th fastest growing consultancy in the UK for 2013 (Building Magazine)
- We were ranked 17th in the Top Firms in Project Management in the UK (New Civil Engineer)
- We introduced a new CPC website
- We were headline sponsor for the Young Rail Professionals
- Our Banbury Flood Alleviation Scheme won the Environmental Engineering and Innovation Award at the ICE and Constructing Excellence Awards respectively (South East England)
- We supported LU's Programme Manager on Bank Station Capacity Upgrade to win the Project Professional of the Year at the APM Awards
As at 31 December 2013 we are ahead of business plan and on target to achieve a third successful year since the formation of the Limited Liability Partnership. We have an exciting year ahead with a number of new staff joining the business and a number of new frameworks and clients to service.
Bring on 2014.