CPC was awarded Construction Consultant of the Year (over 100 staff) at the Building Awards last night.
Beating one of the most hotly contested awards of the night, CPC was recognised for its progress in 2023 in a variety of areas including:
- The outstanding and innovative projects that CPC has been involved with in the last 12 months;
- CPC’s agility and flexibility to adapt and respond to changing market conditions and do things differently;
- Putting clients first and providing a personalised and valued service;
- CPC’s approach to sustainability in project delivery and operations;
- Bringing innovative solutions to to clients and the construction industry;
- CPC’s approach to health and safety, social value and ESG;
- Commitments to employee care, equality and diversity;
- Raising the profile of the construction industry and supporting young talent.
Steve Mole said “I am so proud of our achievements in 2023. We have continued to innovate and evolve this year, attracting the best talent in our industry. The Building Awards are the highlight of the construction industry supply chain’s calendar, and we are thrilled to win the award for Construction Consultant of the Year for over 100 staff”.