23 October, 2017
Due to an increase in opportunities with our clients, our Transport and Infrastructure division is looking for ambitious individuals with a proven track record of delivering transport projects.
As a Senior Project Manager working for our major clients you will:
- be capable of operating autonomously within predefined parameters
- achieve key deliverables, actively manage risks, project variations and stakeholders
- anticipate and recognise problem areas and initiate corrective actions to maintain the momentum and progress of the Project
- have strong communication and relationship building skills displaying natural leadership qualities
- have experience of managing projects in excess of £50m.
- have a track record of leading a team of Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers in executing projects within a single project or portfolio
- have experience of working with Train Operating Companies
- Qualified to HND/Degree level (preferably Project Management or Engineering) or equivalent
- Prince2 Practitioner or other recognised Project Management methodology
- ideally have experience of working within the transport, construction, utilities, or power sectors
If you fit most of the above requirements, please get in touch.