29 June, 2017
We are looking for a dedicated individual who shares our values, who will help us to deliver quality assignments to our clients.
The successful candidate is likely to:
- have experience of working as an Employers Agent on social housing projects in the UK (essential)
- have experience of mixed tenure housing
- be able to demonstrate a track record in all project budgetary responsibilities and achieve key deliverables
- actively manage risk, project variations, anticipate client needs and prompt proactive measures to maintain the momentum and progress of the project
- be degree qualified or equivalent (Project Management or Building Surveying) with previous experience of working within a professional environment or Consultancy
- be able to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- have strong communication and relationship building skills displaying natural leadership qualities
- be able to provide technical advice to project teams within areas of expertise
- have good working knowledge of contract administration
- be skillful in report writing
If you fit most of the criteria above, please get in touch.