29 June, 2017
Are you a self-sufficient and motivational Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering transport projects?
We are currently recruiting Project Managers to join our Rail Division for the London region to work on high profile and challenging projects.
We are searching for Project Managers who:
- have experience of working within rail, construction, highways, power or utilities
- have experience of working with Train Operating Companies
- have experience of delivering projects to the value of £10 - £50mil.
- have strong communication and team relationship skills
- can demonstrate all project budgetary responsibilities and achieve key deliverables
- who can work to tight timescales and deliverables
- who actively manage risk, project variations, anticipate client needs and prompt proactive measures to maintain the momentum and progress of the project.
- Qualified to HND/Degree level (preferably Project Management, Engineering or Business) or equivalent
- Prince2 Practitioner, APM Practitioner or other recognised Project Management methodology ideal but not essential
If you fit most of the above requirements, please get in touch.