29 June, 2017
We’re looking for Project Managers & Senior Project Managers, based in London & Oxford, with experience of property & construction in the public sector, residential and / or commercial sectors.
Successful candidates are likely to have experience of some of the following:
- fit out, refurbishment and new build
- providing clients with due diligence or project monitoring services
- tendering & evaluation
- preparing, implementing and close out of Project Execution Plans
- negotiating contracts with contractors
- writing reports which include information on local planning aspirations, market values, massing assessments, local developments and financial appraisals
- monitoring & supervision of building work and existing structures for compliance with regulations and by-laws as well as client requirements
- risk management – predicting, avoiding & solving problems
- managing projects through RIBA Plan of Works 2-6 and experience of working within the delivery stages of a project
- degree in Project Management, Building Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent
- MRICS, MICE, MCIOB or equivalent Chartered status and /or MAPM (desirable)
- working knowledge of MS Office
- advanced user of Excel and MS Word
- a proven track record in construction project management
- good working knowledge of JCT and NEC3 form of contracts
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic about delivering service excellence to clients. You are likely to be results driven, team- spirited, professional and will strive to help us to achieve our vision.
If this sounds like you and you fit most of our criteria, please get in touch.