22 August, 2017
We are looking for a Project Controls Manager who will work closely with our multiple clients and stakeholders managing complex funding streams.
Among other duties, you will be responsible for:
- management of costs, forecasting, funding requests, reporting and maintaining close relationships with our clients.
- collating costs on a periodic basis from all parties involved for reporting and invoicing purposes.
- leading in producing monthly financial management reports for review by the Project Director, Project Board and Project Sponsor.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Excellent analytical skills is essential with ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner;
- Ability to retain objectivity and proper understanding of a problem or situation when placed under conditions of stress;
- Ability to recognise and interpret complex requirements and create clear and logical assessments;
- Manage own time effectively to achieve goals and work under pressure with tight timescales;
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent);
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting and generating cost reports;
- Extensive experience using Excel and Word at advanced/intermediate level;
- Knowledge of the railway industry would be an advantage but not essential.
- APMP qualified (or equivalent)
If you fit most of the criteria above, please get in touch.