23 January, 2018
CPC are looking for an Associate Partner to help us grow our Management Consulting division.
We are looking for an ambitious, performance driven individual, who has a strong track record of winning and delivering consulting commissions.
This individual must be able to develop and team and grow our business in Health, Central Government or broader Private Sector markets. The successful individual will have a strong client network in one or more of these areas.
Purpose of the Role
- To manage a service team and provide strategic support to the Partner and drive operational delivery on a day-to-day basis.
- To define and measure performance targets in accordance with CPC’s annual business plan.
- Personal performance as measured through the bi-annual appraisal system.
- Timely and effective provision of required reports and management information.
- Delivery of services in accordance with agreed financial budgets and operating levels.
- Successful delivery of services and evidence of developing to meet market demands.
- To exhibit behavioural characteristics consistent with as defined by the CPC Values.
- To contribute to the business planning process
Leadership & Management
- To lead, manage and co-ordinate the team to ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with best practice and in a consistent manner with common objectives and business goals.
- To set and measure performance targets against pre-determined indicators for each team member.
- To lead and drive internal change and assist in implementing and promoting company policies.
- To monitor the performance of all subordinates and review the individual career aspirations of direct reports in line with the commercial needs of the business.
- To ensure that team develops in capability and size, as well as expanding into new client organisations and markets.
- Deliver and promote vision, mission and values.
- To ensure the provision of clear and concise service delivery offerings.
- To develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients and to cross sell CPC services to existing clients
- To build relationships with new clients and develop and convert business opportunities in new markets in accordance with the CPC business plan
- To explore and develop opportunities to align and partner with organisations with complementary skills, offerings and experience.
- To promote the CPC services into regions and cross selling services to existing clients.
- Support the Board in developing and delivering internal business improvements to enable the company to achieve growth in accordance with the business plan.
- To act as Bid Manager for new submissions.
To set the strategic direction for the development, improvement and selection of CPC’s core service offerings both internally and externally as part of an acquisition or alliancing strategy.
- To develop the capability of the team through training, development and targeted recruitment.
- Mentor, appraise and develop staff capability
If this sounds like you and you fit most of our criteria, please get in touch.