22 August, 2017
Our projects values range from 800k refurbishment projects to £60m Extra care PFI projects and are in the affordable housing, private residential, and care and extra care sectors.
There will be an assistant Quantity surveying input required to some extent on all projects with the intention for the individual to grow into a client facing project lead role with full support of the senior team around them.
Experience of the following:
- All Quantity Surveying duties and responsibilities particularly pre contract cost planning and measurement
- Experience as an employer's agent in a previous role would be beneficial
- Affordable housing project experience would be beneficial
- Extra Care and Care experience would be beneficial
- New build and refurbishment projects experience – residential, mixed use
- Based in Manchester office - but ideally be willing to be involved with Projects all over the country
- First class service delivery and a client facing role focussed individual
- Degree in Quantity surveying or commercial manager or equivalent qualification
If you fit most of the criteria above, please get in touch.